Monday, October 09, 2006

Anything but a Friendly Match

Monday Night Football in mile high snowing Denver, but I'm working on a basketball game far, far away. I'd rather look for a edge in game with little fan fare in North America as long as I have the advantage. Your locals will not have a line for this so you better have a off shore.

For those who view the play write up, but may have missed the comment by Batis on my last selection, let me tell you this is going to be a game Moscow and Tel-Aviv has been waiting for and these two teams have battled very close match ups. So why the -8 points opening line for CSKA? Isn't that too much? The line has come down to -7.5 with slight money to Maccabi at -106 as of my writing. But I think the Book has it right with good chance of CSKA taking this game with easy ATS cover. CSKA is a stronger team this season with Maccabi having a different look I feel it's a rebuilding year.

I'm sure Batis and his friends will be rooting for the home town CSKA.
I hoping the public will bite the seeming big spread +7.5 Maccabi there's still time so I'll watch the line, but I will take CSKA ATS 9:00 Pacific Standard time for the morning match-up here in the States.

Link is the last match of Maccabi vs CSKA download.

CSKA -7.5 +104 for 1 unit(W)
Cover on the final 2 pointer by CSKA no back door trap on this one.
Now Batis can get on with his studies.

8 comments:

Batis84 said...

wow! Do you use torrent-client at home too? Did you see that game?

I've already downloaded CSKA-Clippers and 76ers - Barca through torrent program for history. I'll burn it on DVD. I have about 40 DVD with best plays of NBA now.

Batis84 said...

Friendly match? I don't think so..
Time counts down. Well, one hour left to check our leans)
Good luck Clutch!

p.s. Hope, CSKA will bring me good emotions today, because I'm passing my finals exam tomorrow

Batis84 said...

+16 after the 1st Half. CSKA won't stop!!!

Clutch said...

Pretty cool down load, yep I use it at home.

Good luck on your fianls tomorrow.
Hope the games not keeping you from your studies...Go CSKA

Batis84 said...

Yee-e-eeahh!! Vanterpo-o-ol!
Thanks God, he scored within final horn! 90:81. Cover..
I think, Vanterpool exploded his angry. NBA teams usually end the game with 8 seconds left by dribbling in centre of court.
CSKA forced the nervous end.

Thanks Clutch. The game just inspired me!
I'm waiting Phoenix!

Clutch said...

This game is
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C

Phoenix game? what happened to studies...ha, ha, ha..

Batis84 said...

Oh, no.. I mean, Phoenix will win 76ers..
Like CSKA fan I can't wait Phoenix into the Finals of NBA Europe vs CSKA!
I'm not able to follow the second game. Russian sport channels don't show this one.
It's OK. I'm getting ready to exam.)

Clutch said...

Suns will not let you down they are playing in over drive.