Thursday, October 19, 2006

Friday NBA Preseason games

Lines are not out yet, but on the early look I like the Bull at home against T-Wolves and Sonics at home against Portland.

Further research and these two will be on my game watch.

Bulls and Sonics both lost as the biggest ATS favorites. Did I miss couple of bullets? I think so these lines were at -4 when I looked and it didn't interest. Went off doing something else and never got back online in time. Cleveland looks strong, but keep in mind it's human nature to pick teams off the top of your head and end up with the day's heavy favorite that's likely going to get hammered by the public which is not a good thing.

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

Where can I watch Preseason's games?
Kings vs Jazz on NBA TV. Anything else?

Batis84 said...

Sacto's roaster looks nice.. They have a good team with talented rookies. Price is nice! He has a high jump and good reaction. His dunk was brilliant. We'll see how he play in the Reg.Season

Clutch said...

Other than NBA TV, ESPN will have HOU/MIA on Oct.25 & DAL/SAS on Oct.27 for preseason.

I record the ESPN games, but don't get NBA TV. Didn't want to sit and watch the screen so long.
Listening on Satellite radio called XM Radio they also have online service with 3 days free trial http://xmro.xmradio.com/xstream/api/show_trial_form.jsp
Never tried the online version I use the receiver

Batis84 said...

Thanks Clutch!
I want to see SAL/SAS game if it's possible! Yeah, good news from schedule!
Live-TV requires at least 512kb/sec speed connection. NBA TV shows with good quality.
By the way, there is a first Snow in Moscow! The winter is coming soon..