Sunday, December 17, 2006

NBA Sunday

Sorry for missing Saturday plays & selections. I was running around all day including Stars vs Kings day game at Staples. For Sunday I'm planning to make another trip to Staples for Wizards vs Lakers.

Ofcourse I like the Lakers at home. Wizards are surging? Team on the rise? Wiz at home and Wiz on the road is two different animals. Oh, they beat New York and Philly recently on the road... That's not much of an accomplishment. Lakers 13-3 at home, 11-5 ATS with 1 day rest. Lakers own 12-1 vs Wiz last 13 head to head at home.

LAL -4 at -112 for 2 units(L)

Waiting 1st quarter Total with lean to Over.

WAS/LAL 1st Quarter Over 53 at -105 for 2 units(L)

I am going cold. Better look to fade my plays. Any Over, but 1st Quarter. Lakers come up huge in 4th quarter, tie the game and I thought for sure the momentum would take the win and cover....not to be. I guess they used that one up with Houston.

0-2 -4.34 units

2 comments:

Batis84 said...

It's time for Houston loss. Rockets were relying their offensive potential on Yao Ming, but he looks exhausted. Yao let out many easy balls in previous game vs Lakers and team played on him in closing minutes in Overtime. Take the rest, Yao..

Clippers +1

Clutch said...

I love the Clippers today. Too bad I didn't get them +2 last night. Most likely will add LAC closer to game time.