Friday, June 02, 2006

Back to Miami for Game No#6.
Little added drama with Dwayne no show for the morning practice.
Nothing like over reaction to take the added edge.
Wade is playing tonight and far as being ineffective, I doubt that.
My guess is Dwayne called in before the practice and talked to Riley,
the conversation might of been something like this....
Dwayne: "Coach do you need me in this morning I feel a slight cold coming on"
Riley: "Are you good for the game tonight?"
Dwayne: "definitely"
Riley: "Get some rest and bring your game tonight alright?"
Dwayne: "You got it coach"

OK, I didn't listen in on the conversation, but it's not far off.

MIA 1st Quarter -1 at -106 for 3 units(W)
MIA 1st Half -2 at -105 for 2 units(W)

I guess Dwayne's feeling pretty sick, but that didn't stop Miami.
2-0 +5.00 units

No comments: