Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Game #6. I sure hope we have game #7 in the making and that is the thought among NBA cappers. Players are on DAL money line with lots of juice.
I think Mavs try to take the ball out of Dwayne Wade's hands let the other Heats try to make the shot. Games are progressively getting physical I'll back the First Half and see what develops.

MIA/DAL First Half Under 95.5 at -124 for 2 units(L)
Games are not falling my way. 1 basket away from cashing this and Dirk drives and scores.

MIA 2nd Half +5 at +111 for 1 unit(W)
Wimped out on the 2nd half play, but I was hoping Mavs take it SU so it was a tough play for me. I should of stucked to my gun and wagered at least 2 units. Congrats to Heat and Miami, Miami for Series, Miami for NBA Champions backers, I know there's few of you guys out there.

1-1 -1.37 units

Well that's the end of NBA kinda feeling short changed, but that's the way the ball bounced. Mavs should of taken game #5 in Miami when they lost that game they changed the wagering cycle and players lost focus on how Wade adapted to Dallas, again the last night of NBA burns many good Cappers we all live and learn.

It has been fun and I be back to knock'em down in clutch fashion.

No comments: