Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hi gang.
I've been traveling all day doing the West coast to East coast thing and finally little time to relax. Didn't want to make a play short on time so I passed up a very nice Under. I'm sure everyone saw Dirk take over, but another turn of events was the Dallas defense getting the handle on Suns. I had the Suns team total to score over 99.5 points for game #5 and with score stuck at 98 points there was plenty of time, but Dallas almost shut them down below 100 points it was the last basket 3 pointer by Tim Thomas that made the score 101.
Should of published it, should of played it, should of would of could of.

I'll take this moment to grade my Western Conference wager made on May 20, 2006.

These are the selections I took.
LAC +900 for 1 unit(L)
DAL +258 for 2 units(W)


We are almost at the end of NBA lets finish it strong.
1-1 +4.16 units

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

brilliant capping Clutch.

Batis84 said...

Wow, Blogger.com started supporting russian language! Good news.
Test: "Привет!" //it means hello

Clutch said...

Thanks Batis.

Wish I could read it looks pretty cool.