Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NBA Tuesday

0-1 last selection 88-53-2 +53.00 units

Great to hear from Batis. The plays are still being blogged to keep in touch with my far reach friends. Hope everything is well and your keeping up with NBA.

This is what I'm on tonight. Have been bit lazy in not posting accurate price, but -110 is a fair market price and I need to catch up on Year To Date record. I'm also not playing on daily basis or playing as many multiple games my days are busier.
Backing the Knicks doing the West Coast swing. Lakers are in the hunt and Kobe can light it up on any given night, but New York is short on believers and surge is little noticed.

NEW YORK KNICKS +9.5 at -102 for 1 unit(L)

This is heartbreak hotel. 1 basket away and NY missed the lay up and we missed the back door cover, actually we we're in the black for most of that game.

0-1 -1.02 units

No comments: