Monday, November 19, 2007

NBA Tuesday

0-1-1 last selection YTD 35-20-1 +21.04 units
Enough of this mediocrity one play for me tomorrow and if the line improves I'll hit it again.

Los Angeles Lakers at Indiana Pacers
I don't care about how impressive the bench was it's about the score and I will take the Under with the posted number. Now the Lakers look good I do admit, but it's the first of the East coast trip and home team is coming off 57.9% shooting, that's best this season for Pacers, that competitive momentum might carry over. I prefer to chance the shooting percentage to drop and Lakers Defense holding opponents to 39.2% in last 5 games to keep pacers below -99 points while LA fails to reach above +99 points. I understand Lakers recent matches strung series of depleted teams, but this number still looks too high.
Cast this line at Matchbook you'll probably catch higher, but I'll be on the look out for 208.

LAKERS/PACERS UNDER 207 at +110 for 1 unit(L)

LAKERS/PACERS UNDER 208 at -107 for 1 unit(L)

I know I should leave it alone, but going with Kings at Arco arena. Suns in full strength is no joke, but we will be getting +8 point at one of NBA's strongest home court.

KINGS +8 at 100 for 2 units(W)

Damage held to minimum
1-2 -0.07 units

No comments: