Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NBA Tuesday

YTD 11-10-1 +3.02 units

Coming out of play lapses. It doesn't mean anything just holidays coming up and things are busy, but I've been honing my plays on NCAA Basketball so not to worry about rust coming off rest.

Staying true to my game, contrarian with plus on money, for the last NBA game on board. Underdog Nets have been showing signs as a road warrior and they're spread has grown to 13.5 points. Lakers no doubt are deep and killed me last time I crossed them, but I will pull the trigger against LA in historically poor situation of double digit favorite with Total set +205 or higher.

Lakers coming off ATS loss to depleted Kings and Koby expressed his thoughts on lack of defense allowing Kings to come within inches even though Sacramento were blown away during the stretch. May see focus from Lakers in protecting their basket, but Nets looking to bring their "A" game.

NETS +13.5 at +104 for 1 unit(L)

This game is not shaping up the way I was thinking. Lakers allowing too many points and unexpected Lopez, a rookie, getting hot in the first half. I see Lakers defense coming down hard in the Second Half.

LAKERS SECOND HALF -7.5 at -105 for 1 unit(W)

1-1 -0.01 unit

No comments: