Friday, November 10, 2006

NBA Saturday

I'm looking to mix the short games for Saturday. The target selections are Jazz, Magic and Suns for the 1st Quarter.

For the over night line I've taken the Bulls against the back to back Pacers.
The line moved up to -5 since and if it keeps moving I may go for the middle.
For now Bulls are in play.

CHI -4 at -105 for 1 unit(W)

Yeah the line's moving. Now Pacers can be had for +7.5 on the buy and this game will be a play on the MIDDLE.

IND +7.5 at -118 for 1 unit(L)
CHI -2 First Quarter at -109 for 1 unit(L)

-----------------------------------------------------

The short game will be on the Suns. D'Antoni ripped his team for playing soft I'll look for Phoenix to come out hot.

PHO -3 First Quarter at -105 for 2 units(L)
-----------------------------------------------------
The middle was very close, but the day is going down the sink.
I'll add last game 2nd Half.

DET/GSW Under 99 at -108 for 2 units(L)
Wow, last shot killed it. Not feeling the games see if I can bounce back tomorrow.

1-4 -5.53 units

No comments: