Thursday, November 02, 2006

NBA Thursday

There's a hot match in Dallas with Spurs and Mavs. This is going to be good and Spurs are getting fat +5 points at AA Arena. I think Spurs are something like 9-0 last 9 seasons opener, better look that up, it's kind of a revenge situation although they met in San Antonio preseason where Mavs were waxed. Dallas is something like 5-0 season opener, just off the top of my head don't hold me to it, Dirk's been playing FIBA in the summer. Duncan is supposed to be in best shape of his career with his offseason workout. Both teams look to be defensive and the Total for this game is not out yet.
I'm thinking of just watching this game.

Sticking with 2nd leg of back to back team fade.

DEN +5 -115 for 2 units(W)

1-0 +2.00 units

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

Well done! Although I supposed Denver will beat Clippers by 10 pts. LAC left feeble image in NBA Europe camp.
At least, your system by fading on back-to-back games this team is right.

Batis84 said...

Like Minnesota +5 on Friday with Nuggets are on back2back games. Wolves surprised me winning with huge difference Sacramento Kings. I'm sure, it was a fluke for Kings. Sacto will find their game soon.
Also my leans are:
Seattle +4.5
Philadelphia +5.5
Spurs -5.5

Clutch said...

I like Minny tonight and the line has moved to +5.5