Wednesday, November 22, 2006

NBA Wednesday

I'm back after many many miles of travel. Spent more time in the air than ground. It's not over yet I'll be in Mid-West for Thanksgiving, oh what fun I'll be packed like sardines on the busiest flight day in the United States.

I hope to channel all this fun I'm about to have on the book that took my pick on Sunday.

Do not fear Pacers domination of Magic. Indy coming off incredible 4th quarter surge to take the 1st leg of back to back 93-88 win against Bucks at home. 2nd leg of back to back Magic is tough as nails at home.

ORL -2 First Quarter -105 for 2 units(L)
ORL -3.5 First Half -105 for 2 units(L)
ORL -5.5 at -102 for 3 units(L)
Oh Magic!
-----------------------------------------

Like the Hornets this year, can you tell?, Liked the Suns last year not as much this year. I think Nash is still the best distributor in this league. Lines moved up some, but still like the score to go high today.

NO/PHO Over 208 at -107 for 2 units(L)
-----------------------------------------------
Like Toronto this year too. Cleveland in Toronto has Raptors number, but I think Raps are a Sharp play with two possession ATS.

TOR +3.5 *buy 0.5 at -111 for 2 units(W)
Should of played Raptors across the board.
-------------------------------------------------
Late game addition:

I'm fading Clips at home on 2nd of back to back with a 1st quarter twist.
Clips have not led at the end of first quarter on majority of their game.

SEA +1.5 First Quarter -105 for 2 units(W)
SEA +6 at -113 for 2 units(W)
SEA ML +220 for 1 unit(W)

Plays are fair to poor right now. Going back to narrower plays.
4-4 -1.20 units

2 comments:

Batis84 said...

Good luck Clutch!

Have a good travel in States ;)

Clutch said...

Thanks Batis I need it!