Tuesday, November 07, 2006

NBA Wednesday

No need to take this early the line should improve a bit.
Go against Lakers on the 2nd of back to back against the Blazers. Current line is POR +4.5 and Total is 199 Under looks good too. If you want to grab the overnight line take the Under.

LAL/POR UNDER 199 at -110 for 2 units(W)
POR +1.5 First Quarter +101 for 1 unit(W)
POR +2.5 First Half +107 for 1 unit(W)
POR +5.5 -111 for 2 units(W)
------------------------------------------------
Although I don't have strong loyalty to particular NBA team, if I had to pick I go with the LA teams, but I would have to say Dallas has been my regular season strong suit. The Mavs have stalled in the early going and sometimes that can be a good thing. Like getting value pricing in Los Angeles. Mavs are in a spot to make a statement.

DAL ML +137 for 1 unit(L)
----------------------------------------------
This will be a good game to watch Suns at Spurs. Let me see if the Totals can catch a winner.

PHO/SAS OVER 203.5 at -107 for 1 unit(W)

Oh crap forgot to republish the post, sorry people the Portland picks didn't appear, but you know I was hot on the play.

So far so good, but Mavs are behind in the 3rd Quarter now.

Not looking good 5 min. in the 4th quarter.

Loser....

Not bad 5-1 +6.07 units





1 comment:

Batis84 said...

Nicely Done!
Don't give up Clutch.