Sunday, January 14, 2007

NBA Monday

Toronto at Philadelphia.
Don't you love the Raptor coming into a soft schedule? I do.
This back to back spot is against the evolving 76ers not in tuned to stop a surging team. I'll pick my spots with the Sixers, but this game I back the Raptors.

TOR ML +115 for 2 units(W)

---------------------------------------------------
One game that doesn't look right is San Antonio at Chicago. I would say Spurs roll here like everyone else, but -2.5 was the opening at BetCris and -2 at Pinny both of these lines are currently available online. Spurs are solid on the road and Bulls are short handed....should be fairly easy, but don't fall for the Spurs and stay off this. Might even consider a small stake on Bulls at home before game time.

Didn't have a chance to post, but this was a winner too.

1-0 +2.30 units

No comments: