Saturday, January 13, 2007

NBA Sunday

Dallas at Toronto.
Games are getting sketchy and I wouldn't blame anyone to fade my plays, I would. The name of the game is consistency and it really doesn't matter if the games are close if I'm not knocking them down.
If you follow 2 cappers and one is hitting 64% winner and the other is hitting 72% losers who do you follow? The answer is easy, you fade the 72% loser.

So my play on this game is the home dog getting 5 points. The ATS line is moving against the public. Dallas is definitely a public darling and top ATS road team. Dirk powered 43 points against Indy and JeT had 30 points, but Dallas seems to rotate their weapons. Dallas coming off ATS loss and Toronto looking hot (5 out of last 6 ATS).

TOR +5 at -110 for 2 units(W)
1-0 +2.00 units

No comments: