Tuesday, January 30, 2007

NBA Tuesday

It's raining in L.A. not a good day to go out. I'm sure the Freeways will be screwed for rush hour. If you can't leave early mind as well stay late.
I was looking at two games and narrowed it to one. The game I passed was Seattle at Dallas -12 which I like Mavs laying points, but remembered the sides were killing me.
So I'll go with Boston Celtics at Indiana Pacers Total 188.5 O/U. Boston will have Wally Szczerbiak, but he will play on short leash. Boston showed no energy getting out boarded 51-38 against Wizards and bench scored only 12 points. So I expect better effort from C's. The current roster just does not have the fire power to out score their opponents. They will need to narrow their attempts and get high percentage conversions. Indy after loosing to Detroit should be eager to get back to winning and that means defending the home court.

BOS/IND Under 188.5 at -110 for 2 units(L)

Sorry for late publishing.
See if I can crunch another game for make up.
----------------------------------------------
Lakers at Knicks Over 204 at -110(OFF LOAD)

I don't care if Kobe's out.
Forget the Over in New York. Let's just stay with my other choice with Dallas -12 and Sonics/Mavericks Over 100 First Half and 199 Game.

DAL -12 at -110 for 2 units(W)
SEA/DAL First Half Over 100 at -110 for 2 units(W)
SEA/DAL Over 199 at -110 for 2 units(W)


3-1 +3.80 units

No comments: