Wednesday, January 10, 2007

NBA Wednesday

Hi Gang, I been on the road trip taking care of things in Detroit. I was told the weather has been unusually warm for this time of the year, but it ain't California. Taking a crack at the late game in West Coast with Miami visiting Seattle. I know the match up trends Over, but at 196.5 is a tough sell. I don't see Miami taking the score into triple digits and I projected the number to land between 192~195. This total calls for Seattle to take the game Over. The pace will dictate Under.


MIA/SEA UNDER 196.5 at -108 for 1 unit
----------------------------------------------------------------
Why not take the team cleaning offensive board in the first half. Even with poor shooting Magic are going to close the gap here.
2nd Half ORL+1 at -105 for 2 units

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

It's unusually warm in Moscow too.. +10 in January!!! :o
We are stuck in trouble of wearing.. I wear winter jacket instead dress in raincoat and sports-shirt.
It's raining all the day