Saturday, January 27, 2007

NBA Sunday

Indiana Pacers at Detroit Pistons.
I like the game in Detroit to go Under. Yes, the Pacers have been giving up points (1/12, 1/15, 1/18, 1/20 four straight Overs with opponents pouring in triple digits) than the tide shifted with 3 straight Unders, one game was a OT Under. The Palace has always been tough for Pacers to score and the books have shaded the number. I'll still go for the Under.

IND/DET Under 185.5 at -110 for 1 unit(W)

The number is higher now and I understand the dynamics have changed. Current form on both teams looks to take this Over easy, but nothing is easy. Oddsmakers made this call expecting Over action and I should of been smarter to wait on this Total. I'll increase the size at 187.5 or better and take First Half Under.

IND/DET Under 187.5 at -110 for 2 units(W)
IND/DET First Half Under 94 at +100 for 1 unit(W)
-----------------------------------------------------
San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Lakers.
Have to take the Spurs. Lakers have given up triple digits in 8 of last 10 games, dropping 8 of last 10 ATS. Spurs are tough pick ATS, but I think they get it done.

SAS -3 at -110 for 3 units(L)

-----------------------------------------------------
Washington Wizards at Boston Celtics.
Washington to come out of the gate.

WAS -1.5 First Quarter at -110 for 2 units(L)

Both losses come at single possession! I'm beating myself after vowing to take the numbers and sides kill the day.
3-2 -1.50 units


No comments: