Monday, January 30, 2006

I haven't heard from BetCrimes, something happening in the South Pacific?

Should of played the Lakers game conservatively, but I did write "homer play".

I took this one last night, I know it doesn't take much time to publish the info, but sometimes I'm just too tired to sit in front of the computer.

Houston at Memphis. This game is getting very low number. For Rockets it goes back 8 games to NO 1/14 (80-86). For Grizz it goes back 7 games to NO 1/18 (79-87).
It is a big Public play so tread lightly.

HOU/MEM OVER 170 -113 for 1 unit(L)
As the saying goes "When it's too good to be true...."
0-1 -1.13 units

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

What is the day today? Money Monday!

I'm looking for Jazz, which line has rised up from +5.5 to +6.5 already. Just need the confidence with Bobcats loss. So, then Utah is my horse. Will see..

Good luck Clutch!

Clutch said...

Today was a dangerous Monday.
I think the books been reading our publishing.

Batis84 said...

No, sometimes it happens. Monday could be a lost day for Home Dogs rarely. It is just tempting me for more confidence next week with Home UnderDog.