Saturday, January 07, 2006

No leans and plays today. Many interesting situations, game plan changes, adjustments and balance will continue to shape the landscape.
When you spot something write it down, human memory is fallible.

I will take a stab on the double back to back game today with San Antonio at Phoenix, what's the new arena name now? US Airways from America West, I really don't care, but nice arena to visit.
I think this one will hit close to 200.

SAS/PHO OVER 192.5 -122 for 1 unit(L)
I don't know what happened to this game, even Batis thought this was a Over.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Adding.

LAL/LAC 2nd Half OVER 96 -105 for 2 units(W)
I can only say "Kobe"

1-1 +0.78 units

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

I have the same opinion on Over, Clutch.. predicting nearly 105:101 score.
My choice is Chicago +2.5
Good luck!