Friday, January 06, 2006

It's Friday already. Time is passing fast, casual sports fans are not even aware that MLB spring training is fast approaching with World Baseball Classic to change the outlook a little bit.
Speaking of World Baseball -280 for Japan to win Asia is a very strong Future Proposition, but -280 is not attractive.
Anyway I'm gearing up as Phoenix becomes my second home from Feb. to Apr.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the Association on Friday.
Maybe I'm not feeling the flow, into the groove or something. I liked the Unders yesterday, but failed to play them and Houston is fast becoming a monkey on my back.
I have a angle today that will most likely loose if I play, so I'm not, that's
WAS/NYK UNDER 211.5
Wiz 111 points in 111-123 loss to Houston. Washington meltdown in 3rd quarter when they were holding a lead at the Half.
Knicks last game was the triple OT win, but they blew a 13 point 2nd half lead to put it into OT.
This number looks high, but so does all other Knicks games and probably has the best chance of getting moosed.
I thought I come back and gloat on this play, but you know it would of went over if I played it.
--------------------------------------------------------

I will take the 2nd leg of back to back game, Houston at Toronto, with one of the highest Totals set for this match up. I do see tie in with the 2nd leg game with opponent scoring 97 points or better, rested, at home and Raptors give up better than 100+ at home.
First Half Total set at 95 with Game Total set at 191 (came down from 193)

HOU/TOR OVER 189.5 -123 for 2 units(W)
That's how you want the Total to cash with 3 min. to spare in the game.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm not adding here just some thoughts on tonights other games.
Seattle seems changed, it just one game with the new coach so I will watch this game against Detroit, but they look like they'll give up scoring for added strength in the low post.
Let's see if this will go Under 203 (204.5 at -126) SEA/DET
This one went Under, was not even close to 200.
------------------------------------------------------------

How about UTA/MEM OVER 176....This line was 172 last night.
I think Sharps and Public is on this Over. Grizz is hitting 100+ and Jazz picking up the score too.
I would not chase a run away line like this plus line makers are looking for scoring to stall here or else they would not of let this run away.
Might even be a good fade.
Great Public fade play. Like I said never chase run away lines, if the Books didn't like the Under they would of held their line.
---------------------------------------------------------------

WAS ML +103 This looks good for a straight up win.
OK, I was wrong on this one.
------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like my HOU/TOR Over is off to a bad start......

Alls well that ends well, 92-112 total 204 to eclipse 189.5 !

----------------------------------------------------------

That was fun, but I should of pulled the trigger on at least one of my Total leans. (easy said after the games. "Could of gone 4-1")

1-0 +2.00 units

No comments: