Thursday, December 06, 2007

NBA Thursday

1-0 last selection YTD 47-33-1 +22.53 units

Denver Nuggets at Dallas Mavericks
Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you I'm big on Dallas, I mean I like the team, the way they play, the way team is run, but not is all well in Dallas and they are still getting too much love.
Sure they are contenders in the association and will turn their game around, but recent sampling of their performance would of ate up your bankroll. Denver don't look good either and they are bad away from home, but they are not getting any creditability. This match up is two teams underachieving their performance level where I don't see much difference besides the Mav's home court advantage. Dallas may take this game, but cover ATS. I'm betting NOT.

DENVER 8.5 at +100 for 1 unit(W)

1-0 +1.00 unit

No comments: