Saturday, April 08, 2006

Cleveland and New Jersey in early game. It's almost game time, my thoughts are Cavs will trail this match up, but they will stalk the Nets in striking range.
I'm think Cavs will have value going into the second half.
If you have not noticed/experienced the 2nd half value plays the selections have been money. Just watch the money flow the wrong way and take the plus money. It's been happening over and over. Cleveland is running low in depth
and LBJ wants it to be a team thing, not him taking over scoring 40+ points, but he'll do what he needs to do.

Lets start with Nets leading the first quarter with couple of baskets.

NETS -1.5 1st Quarter -114 for 1 unit(L)
*Just watched this line go to -124

Nets are letting the pace get away, where's the interior defense? I'm sure it's coming back.
CLE/NJN 2nd Half UNDER 92 -117 for 2 units(L)
Touted the Cavs 2nd half and took the bad total instead.
------------------------------------------------------------
I hope my plays climb like the Cavs today.
OK, battle worn Wizards are back home to take on the shaky Miami team.
Can the Heat turn it on when they need it? I think they need it now and must set the tone of this game in out of the gate.

MIA -1 1st Quarter -107 for 2 units(L)
------------------------------------------------------------
This one goes down it'll be the last play of the day.
PHL/CHI 1st Quarter Over 50 -105 for 2 units(L)
---------------------------------------------------------
I think I pulled my hammy, better go on DL.... Done for the day, hitting the showers. I'll study the videos, see what I did wrong Hopefully the coach will let me back on the floor. Got to hit better percentage than that.

No more money plays, but you guys want some plays to fade here you go....
These are what I like so go the other way.....
76er 2nd half +6
DAL 2nd half PK
DAL/NOH 2nd half Under 93.5

Infukcrediable, no money plays all win so even the faders got burned.
I even liked UTA 2nd half -6, but didn't bother to write that one in as the 2nd half was bit later than the rest.

I know, I need to update the season record....been putting it off.

0-4 -7.72 units

No comments: