Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday is here and we will try to combine payday with winday to double your pleasure.

Orlando Magic is surging at home, note the scoring surge, and they have taken out some tough foes. Pistons make the short trip from Miami on their second of B2B after playing their usual defense and pulling away in the end.
Going back to my old playbook I will back the game going Over.
Buying the 1.5 points to take it down to 186 and the key to this play will require the Magic to stay hot from the field and keep up the energy on the board.

DET/ORL OVER 186 -126 for 1 unit(L)
Are you kidding me, two missed FT that would of sent this to OT and missed lay up that would of sent it to OT.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mavericks at Spurs in the Texas Holdem Down game. Dallas needs to focus and bring back their defense to get things back on track. Spurs big man, Duncan - stomach virus maybe slow and Udrih is questionable with ankle problem, but thats going to hinder offense more than defense. Buy the 1.5 points

DAL/SAS UNDER 188.5 -123 for 2 units(W)
I should of posted the 2nd Half Under as both teams clamp down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
My short game on sides today. Washington making the playoff push.
Wiz are on the road, but they should come out pumped.
Hawks some how pull out the win and these hard fought wins seems to dissipate on the following game.

WAS -1.5 1st Quarter -105 for 1 unit(W)
This was a good call.

2-1 +1.74 units

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

I agree with your Under at Texas, but usually when we're agreed, it doesn't work.
I may take Over 187 tonight
Good luck Clutch!

Batis84 said...

Congrats with profit day in NBA!
Didn't take total, because fallen asleep

Clutch said...

I glad you missed that one.
I guess the fade was DET/ORL Over.

Clutch said...

Excuse my broken english.