Saturday, April 29, 2006

Take the Suns Money Line across the board. It's a game of balances and adjustments. Spot for Lakers to disappoint.

PHO 1st Half PK +109 for 1 unit(P)
PHO ML +109 for 1 unit(L)
What a classical moose job and to think I had the ATS option.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I was supposed to update my MLB plays this morning, but watching the Heat vs Bulls game, sorry couldn't help myself. I liked the UNDER at United Center too late talking about it now.
I also like the UNDER at Sacramento.
Kings know they got the lucky bounce many followers of the zig zag theory may look heavy to Spurs, but Kings will not lack motive. Big public play on Spurs, but I'm not giving +4.5 to Kings at Arco. The game will play out tight and low for regulation below 188. I'm buying the 1.5 points.

Here are couple of late additions.

SAS/SAC UNDER 189.5 at -123 for 2 units(W)
SAS/SAC 1st Half UNDER 93 at -105 for 1 unit(L)
SAC +1.5 1st Quarter at -102 for 1 unit(W)

I tried adding SAC +5.5 2nd Half and UNDER 94.5 2nd Half, but it would not post. Late game surge in NBA making it break even with loss in MLB.
2-2-1 +0.95 units

No comments: