Saturday, April 29, 2006

Half time windows don't give much time for write ups.
Mavs at Grizz. Grizzlies playing for their playoff lives making an statement in the first half. I don't think the Mavs are going quietly in the 2nd.

DAL -2.5 2nd Half -102 for 1 unit(W)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Detroit at Milwaukee coming to half time.
Pistons are getting dominated in the paint and ah, Big Ben Wallace has been used sparingly in the first with Hunter and McDyess getting a good load.
Flip did say something about being able to run in the open, but this is not Detroit basketball. They will take away the paint and if the Bucks shooting cools watch out.

Looking for Detroit 2nd half line.

Even if they start locking up the Total at 95 seems reachable, but Under is still the call and I would of taken it at 98. No play on 2nd half total keep in mind the second half juiced plays gets moosed at pretty high clip making the +money plays very profitable. I would say Under and Detroit ATS are good value.
I will go against the grain with Detroit -7 which is saying Piston to take the game. I expect nothing less.

My expectation was too high? Bucks are driving at will this play has no chance.

DET -7 2nd Half +105 for 1 unit(L)

I'm stuck on these splits.
1-1 Even

No comments: