Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm back from watching the Dodger at Angels Freeway Series exhibition game.
Didn't put anything on the game, kinda rooted for both teams and ended in 0-0 tie in 10 innings.

Once upon a time I was shooting hotter than hell in NBA, it was not that long ago, but now mediocre selections are piling up and I've been considering moving on to MLB. But old habits die hard.

NBA on ABC Sunday will feature Suns at Pistons.
When I look at this match up I see Suns coming off 140 - 126 Milwaukee romp, prior to that win over Indy in another triple digit scoring (114-104), all ofcourse without Amare, but to say all is now well is just foolish especially with Suns high flying on extended road trip (5 games in 7 days with 2 B2B with one open day in between) you never now how much gas is in the tank.
Suns upcoming opponent has viewed how Nets, Kidd neutralized Nash and showed it can be done. Amare did complicate matters in that game, but the focus was Nash. Your all thinking this is leading to Detroit or maybe even Detroit 1st Half well it's not. Call me foolish, call me crazy, you can even fade this play, but I'm thinking this game goes Under.
I actually think this is a pretty good situation Suns 140 points is a scoring peak and Pistons 112 points, come from behind, to beat Bucks 105 is another peak.
Pistons showed they can pick up the pace, but at home after a game where Bucks led most of the way and willed the up tempo style Pistons will force their will to keep the next opponent below 100+ points.
I'll hit this for a unit, most likely just before the game or if the total moves up sharply. If you ask me, why not Pistons? I'd say I do like Pistons and I may take them in the 2nd Half, but I'm playing my strong suit and that's the totals.
Good luck Players.

Sorry for my late return.
Had to get to the Airport this morning, but hit the game Under with 1.5 point buy to take PHO/DET UNDER 211.5 and second half was golden with UNDER 206, I was looking to recover game going Over, all ended good.

Thinking of taking Sixers ATS First Half -5.5 *buy the point at -113

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

Oh.. so boring watching 0:0 game in baseball.. It's really devastating, I guess.
With you on Under 217.5 after the 2nd Half

Batis84 said...

Thanks Clutch!

Clutch said...

I was sweating the game.
Glad it all worked.