Thursday, March 30, 2006

Early line anyone?
Not pulling the trigger yet, but I will wait for the Half Game lines to take my play. Dallas at Orlando, I see players like the recent Over trend with both of these teams. I don't see it that way. Here are two teams with strong defensive tendencies coming off losing games allowing opponents to score in triple digits respectively. I see both teams stepping up the "D", nothing easy will be a give me in the paint. With that said I think 188 is a very sharp line, I would of taken the Under at 190 or better, but at this Total I'm going to need the Public to help push to the number higher, I think there's a good chance.
The half game line will be shaded Over, take the Under 95 or better.
Also consider 1st Quarter at Under 48 or better.
Keep in mind Public money will go Over so pick your entry point carefully.

Lines are out.
DAL/ORL 1st Quarter Under 48.5 -108 for 1 unit(L)

DAL/ORL 1st Half Under 96 -108 for 1 unit(L)



---------------------------------------------------------
MIL at DET is another game Total I will be watching at 189.5
This is a spot for the score to drop, Bucks are not going to get close to 132, but that doesn't make this game Under 189.5. The Pistons with 4th quarter close out of Dallas, wire-to-wire win against 76ers seems to lead to schooling of Bucks, but Bucks are brimming with scoring confidence which has produced +99 points scoring 4 out of last 5 with Over cashing all 4 times, opponents have also scored +99 points in 4 of last 5

I'll be back.

OK, this is what I'm going with.

MIL/DET 1st Half Over 94 -109 for 1 unit(W)

1-2 -1.16 units

No comments: