Friday, March 17, 2006

I've been watching the Dallas at Washington line and this is one of those tricky line the books have put out. I'm not sure if this is a let down spot for the Mavs or historical match up favoring Wizards at home, but the Mavs are very balanced team right now, home or away.
But you have high consensus on Mavs with line not moving which is a red flag indicator. So I'll pass on the sides.
What I do see is the score in 1st half to exceed the limit with potential carry over into the 2nd half. I do see 1st half clearing triple digits and 2nd half to tighten.

DAL/WAS 1st Half OVER 100 -133 for 1 unit(W) *Buy -1.5 points from 101.5

That's all for tonight ladies and gents. See you all for the weekend action.
Notice Mavs clamp down in the 2nd Half......went under the 2nd half number and under for game.
1-0 +1.00 unit

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

Congratulations with close win!

IND/SAC Over 188 looks good after the first Half..