Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I've been busy all day. I didn't get a chance to work on the games, but lots of action on the board. I might jump in on 2nd half play or late game with Spurs/Clippers.

Play it again Sam.
CLIPPERS ML 1st Quarter +111 for 1 unit(L)

Could of gone my way, but didn't. Clippers playing much better than score shows at the half. That's a sign of Champions getting it done on a bad night, second of back to back night.

I'm liking the way Clips are playing at home, but this is the Spurs and they are a second half team like the other contenders in this league.
I'll play the Over as low scoring first have all posted 2nd half over.

CLIPS/SPURS 2nd Half Over 91.5 -114 for 1 unit(W) (This price shot up)

Ah, It was Clippers all the way, shouldn't of played them short and I should of pounded that OVER!
1-1 -0.11 units

No comments: