Sunday, March 05, 2006

Suns and Mavs did not go Under, maybe I can read into some games after all.
I didn't play the Total and I'm staying light with 1 quarter play.

Chicago seems to have more pop out of the gate on the road and Cavs slow start causing last 5 home average to fall close to 2 points. I feel some adjustments in this game with fast moving 1st quarter before settling down.
If I was hitting higher percentage on my picks I would take this game Over across the board with 1st Half Over 95 or 95.5 and Game Over 191.5 , but I'll just play one.
Based on Cleveland turn around game. All Cavs did from last game to today is work on plays against Bulls where as Bulls had a B2B meeting with NYK team.
Bulls also have tendencies to string two triple digit games.

CHI/CLE 1st Quarter Over 47.5 -105 for 1 unit(L)
My plays are tanking bad. Good thing I saw BetCrimes writing on MEM/LAC game. I played the 2nd Half Grizz +3 to even up my loss and really made up ground by taking a Oscar prop play I published in Sharp Plays. Too bad I can't take any credit, but I'll take the cash.

1-0 -1.05 units

No comments: