Wednesday, March 01, 2006

While we wait for Pinny to put up the lines here are my thoughts.
First of all this is the match for the top team in Texas and third match of this season. I remember the second match (12/01/05') with Spurs winning 92-90 at Dallas, I played the early line SAS -2 and late players got killed on SAS -2.5, Dirk had a off night and missed the shot to tie.
Mavs has lost 5 of their last 7 meetings, including three straight in San Antonio. Six of their last eight games have been decided by 10+ points.
Out of the last 11 meetings Dallas has scored 99+ points 4 times and Spurs 2 times. Spurs also in that period scored under 80 points 3 times.
Josh Howard and Keith Van Horn will be returning to the line up for Mavericks.
Mavs are coming into this game hot with 6 straight wins and 12 straight home wins, but ATS margin is narrowing, last one squeaked by with 1.5 points, before that they did not cover. Spurs too are heating up and crushed NYK in their last outing, they did have problem covering small ATS and losing ATS after double digit margin cover.
I'll be back with a pick for this one.

I like the home team, but I'm not going to give +5 points to Dallas.
I'll buy 1 point for the 1st half Spurs ATS and take the home court.
Looking for a clamp down game, but still watching the line.

SAS -2 1st Half -123 for 2 units(L)

DAL/SAS 2nd Half UNDER 91.5 -105 for 4 units(L)


-------------------------------------------------
Cleveland at Chicago game I'm thinking the toll of back to back Detroit & Sacramento game will show in Chicago. Bulls are mediocre 25-31 SU & ATS, but you'll need to go back 19 games for home loss with Bulls as a favorite in regulation. I will target 2nd half Under given they hit 95~99 1st half.

CHI -4 -105 for 1 unit(L)
-------------------------------------------------
That ened ugly and that would normally drive me crazy, but the Hoop Gods decided to throw me a bone and behold a parlay card I picked 7 plays in NCAA Baskets somehow hit giving me the largest single day winning for 2006 so far. I want the plays to be good, but I don't mind getting lucky.

3-0 -7.71 units

No comments: