Thursday, March 23, 2006

Working on turn around at the Association.
I think my best advise of the day is take XMLB or NHL on the other blog link.
But if you have some money just burning a hole in your pocket and insist on playing the hardcourt you've come to the right place.

Here we go.

The Nets scoring surge topped by 41 point 4th quarter, 112 points against 100 for the home team Wizards.
Minny scored 100 points against 96 for the home team Heats.
Without getting into the details of my number breakdown, I will simply say
both teams peaking in score and this match up will go Under.
I think the number will go my way, waiting to pull the trigger.
Right now the number is 184, open was 181.5 and you can buy 1.5 points at Pinny.

Got it.
NJN/MIN UNDER 185.5 -133 for 2 units(W)

The game went accordingly.
1-0 +2.00 units

2 comments:

Batis84 said...

Nice pick Clutch!

By the way, do you know BetCrimes' trouble? He cant post in this blog because his entering of the letter sequence gets rejected (even if its right).. Could you help him?

Clutch said...

BetCrimes,
Check you mail. See if it helps.