Thursday, March 16, 2006

Greeting Players. Hope my writing finds everyone well.
I'm going to try and hang in striking distance.
The game, as it's played on court, is a game of balance and adjustments.
I see handicapping these lines the same way.
The league will take shape and numbers will come together.
It's matter of time and usually hits me like a brick. Until that time I will tread lightly. I also have MLB in the horizon.

Some say quarter plays have less value. That all depends, sure numbers are shaded reflecting the favs and totals are normally set little higher. I consider this amplified byproduct of the over night moneyline. I don't see 76'ers making early stops, but I do feel adjustment will come during the game. Sonics will want to set the tone early.

SEA/PHL 1st Quarter OVER 52.5 -105 for 1 unit(W)
---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having publishing difficulties. Hope this shows up.

MIA 2nd Half -9.5 -102 for 1 unit(W)

Sorry for the posting problem.
2-0 +2.00 units

No comments: