Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend is almost over..... I was too busy running around didn't get a chance to post my plays, but let move on to Monday home dogs.
There are two.

Rockets will host the hot Los Angeles Clippers. Houston having lost 4 of last 5, team scored aboved 90+ only once in last 5 (88 points twice and 77 points twice) How are the Clips? just 5 wins out of last 6, 2 out of last 3 road win.
But you know the Rockets dominate the Clips at home, Rockets still strong in the paint with good front court size.
Houston opened +4.5 home dog now I see +5 across the board with Bodog showing +5.5 Lets watch this line.

Portland will have a turn around game hosting the Bucks. First game at Milwaukee Blazers stalked the Bucks and despite missing Zack Randolph tied the game 9 times and lead changed hand 6 times. When everything was done and over Bucks 97-93, Portland covered ATS with +11.5 points.
Blazers are Bucks nemesis and Blazers have covered for the past 2 seasons.
Oh yeah, Zack Randolph will play Monday at home.
Portland opened +1.5 and now +2 with Pinny.

Monday morning 09:10 PST
I'm feeling the basketball wagerline has shifted. It's the March Madness affect increasing squares and causing over flow into NBA.
The numbers are moving to Dogs across the board.
Stay on target.

Blazers +4 is the play. This looks strong as this line has run away too far.

POR +4 -102 for 3 units(L)

That's the second week this trend has failed to cash.
I thought I had a great ATS with +4 as the game started with POR +2.5 and I even thought Blazers had chance to take this SU.
The line on the Road Favs may have adjusted, but 1 half both Home Dogs won.
0-1 -3.06 units

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

I think the same as you, Clutch.. why?? where is the home dog??
my bookie was providing control and I couldn't follow linemovement yesterday.. may be MIL wasn't Public play??