Monday, May 01, 2006

What do I like for Monday at the Association?
How often does the opponents score 124 points against Detroit in regulation?
It's easy to predict the scoring will drop from where it last landed, but how far down? The opening total at most book 191, Pinny shows opening of 180 but I never saw that number, number is rising I see 5Dimes at 192.5 already.
I calculate the number at 188, but the real prize will be the First Half number landing around 97 and First Quarter at 49 which should be good for Under.
Hit this late and watch the money flow for best value.
If the 1st Half Total is Under by 3 or less and 2nd Half shows value to the Under make it an option play.

Keep your eyes on the prize. I missed the First Half number by 0.5 points, but that's right there we can take 96.5 and take it up to 98. Sit tight for late afternoon Over money to come in on 1st quarter and half.
Ideal price for First Half Under 98 is -123 or better it's already hit that point before climbing. Watch for list price to go -105 at Pinny and be ready to hit.

There's an up tick on Bucks with afternoon sharp money hedging the series.
You got to take Pistons with improved line.

DET -6.5 -107 for 2 units(W)

DET/MIL UNDER 49 1st Quarter -109 2 units(W)
DET/MIL UNDER 98 1st Half -123 2 units(W)
Had posting problems earlier.
DET/MIL UNDER 97 2nd Half -123 2 units(L)
OK I got cocky in the end.
3-1 +3.54 units

3 comments:

Clutch said...

I can't post my plays?

Keeping it short.

FIRST HALF UNDER 98 -123 for 2units

Waiting for price improvement for
First Quarter Under 49

DETROIT -6.5 -107 for 2 units

Batis84 said...

I don't feel an Under trend.. Expect Over 192 at Milwaukee and high-scoring play again.

Good luck

Clutch said...

I think the game is unfolding Under.

2nd Half Under 97 (buy 1.5 point) at -123

Sorry I forgot about the 1st Qt.
But that was a winner too.