Monday, May 15, 2006

Hope everybody is doing well.

My thoughts for Monday will be on Pistons vs Cavaliers. Definitely a bounce back on the scoring Detroit with 77 points on 39% shooting and 16 turn overs. This is Pistons worst game in the playoffs and they will return to form.

DET 1st Quarter -1.5 at -110 for 1 unit(W)
DET 1st Half -3 at -110 for 2 units(L)

I've made couple of prop plays at Covers forum, but you know all players are superstitious and I'm not going to jinx myself by posting plays everywhere.
The prop play is ....
Billups -1.5 assists Over LBJ -108 at 1 unit(L)
-------------------------------------------------------------
My Dallas & San Antonio series worked out nicely and I will lock in the money
with Spurs +171 for the remaining 2 units to even both sides wagered in plus money.

SPURS for the series +171 for 2 units
--------------------------------------------------------------
Late addition:
I'll hit this before game time as the Over is getting the money flow.
SAS/DAL 1st Quarter Under 48 at -100 for 2 units(W)
---------------------------------------------------------------
I watched the 2nd Half line open at Pinny and I had it pegged to open at 93~94 so when it came out at 96 U -108 I stalled. The scoring percentage has been climbing since the 1st quarter and figured the play on Over, but while I tinkered with buying points or taking the straight Over the price started to climb. I laid off, but it seems these two teams have so much understanding for defense they can break it down and score.

2-2 -0.28 units

No comments: