Monday, May 22, 2006

I do have three future wager which will depend on today's outcome with Clips and Mavs. For the Western Conference and Mavs at Spurs will decide the payout on that series.

My thoughts on Dallas at Spurs for today.
The series comes to this and 81.7% home court 7th game winner is a very big number combined with Spurs 15-4 ATS tied in playoff series, but Mavs are getting points tonight with 12-3 ATS after a loss as favs. I already have Mavs to move on and I'm playing this on the First Half.
Mavs have never trailed in this series at the Half and they are 5-1 ATS (1st half) for the series.

DAL 1st Half +2 at -106 for 1 unit(W)

I knew I should of gone bigger instead of smaller. My coming off ATS loss Cavs must of gave me some jitters. It's 2 units or better rest of the way folks.
Yeah Dallas baby. Let's ride them to the bank!
1-0 +1.00 unit

This is the result of my arbitrage play on San Antonio & Dallas series.
Total exposure 6 units, 3 units on both sides, with risk hedge to ZERO the middle is the profit.
WIN DALLAS Wager Balance(+151 x 2) + (+191 x 1) = 4.93 units
Loss SAN ANTONIO Wager Balance (+124 x 1) + (+171 x 2) = 3.00 units
Gain +1.93 units

No comments: