Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I said this couple of days ago and I will play the Mavs at Spurs continuing display of breaking down the defensive scheme against each other.
Key is the Guards creating paths and Dallas is doing this extremely well.
I don't think Mavs will come out complacent they see this series as the true Western Championship and they know the Spurs are not going away quietly.
San Antonio can score with the best big 3 players in game 4 Manu Ginobili with 26 points, Tony Parker scored a career playoff-high 33 points in and Tim Duncan has been averaging 31 points per game in the series.
Now does the teams focus in on defense claiming their opponents scored too easily, too many? Of course, but I don't think they've solved the part of "How to defend". Too many players are stepping up. I want to see the percentages of key stats move down in game and I think that's what the Books want to see before they bring down the O/U Total to the average 185.
I think the median here is 50 point quarters and if the clamp down is coming tonight it'll come in the 2nd half. Game Total is sharp and Over is very public play.

DAL/SAS 1st Quarter Over 48.5 at -105 for 1 unit(W)
DAL/SAS 1st Half Over 96.5 at -110 for 2 units(W)

1st Quarter is heavy with Spur backers.
I'll take Mavs with points.

DAL 1st Quarter +1.5 at +115 for 1 unit(L)
I got to stop staring at these opening lines. Just couldn't help myself watching the 1st quarter money flow to Spurs. That didn't have any work except to fade the money flow. I should of added the unit to 1st quarter Over instead as that price improved there too.
Oh well, it's the gains that count.

2-1 +1.00 units

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

Nice capping on the 1st quarters Clutch. Aprecciated it!

Also I'm glad to see Spurs are survivng in this series.

King James and his Cleveland. Go home and beat Detroit!!!