Thursday, May 18, 2006

We are back for game 6 in Los Angeles Staples Center.
Phoenix Suns the Pacific Division Champions are they worthy? Do they have enough on this short turn around?
You know I would consider the Under very seriously. Watch the totals the sharps are eyeing this.
But if your interested in taking advance position Clips will have the edge with home, depth and athletism. Elton will be a man on mission and Clips will control the boards.
Phoenix has variety of reasons to be lacking. Suns will want to play opportunistic ball, but not so physical with their starters worn out pretty good. Suns have a cushion in the back of their minds, the final game at home if necessary with time to heal, maybe the Suns bench get bit more involved giving the starters some rest. Whatever the reasons Clips will be the high energy team coming out of the gate.

LAC 1st Half -2 at -122 for 3 units(W) *0.5 points buy
You know I had my finger to trigger the Under on this game. Than I lost my window, others were posting Under the Total started to move down and I lost interest.....I was lucky.
Luck is the residual of hard work.

1-0 +3.00 units

No comments: