Sunday, May 07, 2006

Two games on Sunday and I will make two selections.
NBA on ABC, early game is the Texas brawl where I kinda like the Under, but I'm going with Dallas and taking the points. I'm going to watch the line see if San Antonio money comes in. Looking at both halves.

Bought the point for the half.
MAV +3.5 1st Half -118 for 1 unit(W)
Bought half point for the game.
MAV +5 -118 for 2 units(W)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Second game is Under for the first half. Like the fact Pistons poured 122 points in their last game and are well rested. Like the fact Cavs played OT in their last two games. Like the fact Pistons went on a big 1st half run in their last meeting. Watching this one too and I will buy 1.5 points on 1st half under.

If the price improves I'll go another unit.
CLE/DET 1st Half UNDER 94.5 -131 for 1 unit (L)

2-1 +1.69 units


---------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking Mavs & Spurs series has money in the middle.

MAVS for series against the Spurs +151 for 2 units

.

No comments: