Sunday, February 19, 2006

Greetings Cappers.
I'm not playing the All Star Game today, but wanted to give my well wishes for those who are.
As historical numbers go the eye poping total is right in line and the West is not as strong as the years past. I would say the East with 4 points looks good and 1st Quarter Over 64 at plus money +110 is the best value.
For the Total I'd go 1st Half Over 129.5 +114 and consider the second half Under at 128 or better.

Like I said, I'm not on this game and have interest on NCAA match up with UCLA and USC with the game going Under.

........UCLA falls to USC and game goes Over. NCAA Hoops did not pan out today.
Todays best bet was 2nd Half East in NBA All Star with 21 point deficit they have taken the lead in early 4th Quarter. I be looking ahead to see what's out in the horizon.

No comments: