Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines day at the Association. Got little busy for the Home Dog Monday, but Cavs rolled keeping the Monday streak. Amazing trend.

Another Valentines bit, too late to do any good, but Bucks are stellar on V-day and at Home they are almost unbeatable....91-106 Bucks over Seattle

Today I'm looking at the late game with HOU/LAC.
I might of advised on early Over with 179.5 and 181.5 still looks good but I will take the ATS on Houston with points. Rockets does have road woes and Clips have an nice home record, but recent ATS looks much better on the Houston side. I think Rockets front court is working and T-Mac like the road games.
Ross is hurting on Clips side and LA back court will need to do most of the scoring.

HOU +3.5 -110 for 2 units(W)

ATS or OVER it did not matter. You could of hit for 2nd Half HOU +5 or OVER 90 it would of all been good. I need more of these.
1-0 +2.00 units

No comments: