Tuesday, February 21, 2006

This is the first game after the All Star, sos cap it like your testing the water.

My game today is the Clips at Dallas. Mavs surging with balance and I think defense will set the tone. AJ is big on "D" and that's where he wants to add strength in the Second half of the season. It will be interesting to see if the Mavs playing over 99+ and holding opponents to 99- is going to continue.
My guess is the actual total to decline with teams scoring below 99-.

LAC/DAL UNDER 192.5 -110 for 1 unit(W)
------------------------------------------------------
This one looks like it's reaching.
SEA/SAS 2nd Half UNDER 98 -110 1 unit(W)

-----------------------------------------------------
I wanted to publish SAC -2 1st Quarter, but got carried away with the San Anonio game. See ya later, I'll be back jack.
2-0 +2.00 units

No comments: