Saturday, February 04, 2006

This is the weekend for Sharps, Fleas, Public and everyone in between.
The Touts are louder and Books are busy. Superbowl Weekend.
I'll check with the Wisemen and put something in the Sharps Play Blog.

The Hardcourt games, my picks have become a bit dull so I took couple of days off. Today I'll take the 1st Half game with Detroit and Indiana.
I know Detroit lines are well tuned with the Line makers and it shows on ATS.
But today I think the Pacers 1st Half fade will be in effect.

DET -4 1st Half -108 for 3 units(L)

I got beat by Jackson who was hospitalized with a bruised hip and scraped elbow after a fall in Wednesday's game against the Lakers. I can't beleive this guy was questionable for today's game he started and played 39 minutes.
I did see the line movement go to -105 on both sides at Pinny before the game.
Lines have been sharp lately.
NBA is stale right now, but I'll get it working right.
In the meantime NCAA Hoops is giving me much needed lift. I'm considering NCAA Basketball blog or maybe using the Sharp Plays blog.
Well, keep your eyes on my NBA Plays.

0-1 -3.24 units

2 comments:

Batis84 said...

I wish you luck with Pistons, Clutch!

Clutch said...

Thanks for your well wishes Batis.
It was not in the cards today.
But for some reason I can't explain I'm starting to get that feeling back.

See you later