Sunday, February 12, 2006

How did I miss posting this strong Over trend on SAS/IND !

I'm working on some plays, but in the meantime I'll play the line on this game.
DET/MIA 1st Half UNDER 96 -120 for 1 unit(L)

--------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I'll go with the Bucks and points. They are just keeping it close and this is too much to give on Nets home hype. The B2B is a mild variety, home/road and Bucks are winning.

MIL +8.5 -111 for 3 units(L)
---------------------------------------------------------------

My last take for tonight. Chicago coming off an low scoring loss, 80-98 to Sacramento, but 80 points output is the lowest they've produced in 22 games.
I like the scoring to go up. Clippers score also improves at Staples.

CHI/LAC 1st Half Over 97.5 -111 for 2 units(W)
CHI/LAC OVER 193 -108 for 3 units(L)

Should of stayed in bed.
1-3 -5.77 units

2 comments:

Batis84 said...

Good luck with your Bucks tonight, Clutch!
Time to get back!

Clutch said...

Bucks did not come to play today.
Nets keeping it tough for opponents at home.