Monday, February 06, 2006

On this home dog monday the play is looking like the Bobcats. Interestingly the ATS is only 5 points against the falling Sonics. Early money is on the Sonics so I will keep watch.
I got pretty good price on CATS ATS.

CHA +7 -119 for 2 units(W)
----------------------------------------------------

My early play is the Bucks. You have to love the Bucks surging ATS and doing it with defense, over the last 10 games holding opponents to 42% shooting.
Each of the last 3 meetings decided by 8 points or less.

MIL +8 -123 for 2 units(W)
MIL/CLE UNDER 190.5 -127 for 2 units(W)

Perfect day. I'll be working hard so yall come back now, you hear.
3-0 +6.00 units

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

Bobcats ATS is +6 already. It can't don't make me smile :)
And aaa... looking at Consensus stat: Public pounds on Sonics with 65% (333-176).
Will wait, Clutch..

Batis84 said...

Damn! waited so long in the night and overslept my time!! errr..

Glad to you Clutch! nice day!

Clutch said...

What! you over slept....
The Cats didn't need any points today as they cruised this game.

Bucks kept it close enough and low scoring to make my day.

We'll get'em again, but can't do anything if you over sleep.

Batis84 said...

and I can't struggle with myself, when NBA plays start after the midnight 3:00 a.m by Moscow time. i was tired. The luck has gone from me...