Monday, March 12, 2007

NBA Monday

I'm still in Florida. Looking forward to Spring exhibition at Ft. Myers, New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox. Pavano and Wakefield, but that's another blog.

OK, back to NBA. The new old look Houston Rockets playing at the valley of the Suns. I have to say Suns are not playing full game. They take the lead and it's like the game is over for them. What the hell are they thinking? Bobcats just about slapped their face. Matrix coming off below average game and Diaw should get back to speed.
Houston is surging with their big man back in the low post and I say new old because the core line up is back, but this team is transitioning and scoring. These guys are not playing in the 80's and 90's any more they will rock the rim to the tune of 100 plus.
Look for both teams to bring their "A" game tonight.

HOU/PHO OVER 205.5 at -103 for 2 units(L)

No dice, the line was moving the wrong way. Should of noticed not to follow the sheep, sheep get slaughtered.

0-1 -2.06 units
*In case your wondering where I'm getting the lines. I still have my Vegas source and it's the original city of sin, but I opened a matchbook account. Wired some funds and I'm back on the net. Clearly they have great prices the only thing is the money limit being set by the guy betting the other side is not enough and I can't get early action. Can't have it all I guess, but I keep looking for that utopia.

No comments: