Sunday, March 04, 2007

NBA Sunday

I was hoping to spend a lazy Sunday, but it didn't turn out that way. I'm not getting into the details, but there was way too many things to do than expected and I was going to pass up on capping the games tonight. Well games are going my way so I'll go with the flow.
The game tonight is Utah Jazz at New Orleans Hornets. Jazz is only -1 ATS on this game and I'm sure it'll be a popular pick. That's a lot of credit to Hornets at home by the line makers.
I'm not going to argue that, but similar to Orlando at Dallas last night only tonight's home court is driven by defensive energy. Jazz have been making opponents struggle for points and for Hornets to have a chance tonight they will have to make it hard on Jazz to score. So I will take the Under 196.5

UTA/NOH UNDER 196.5 at -108 for 2 units(L)

Couldn't keep the run going! Maybe a bit more time and effort.
0-1 -2.16 units

No comments: