Wednesday, March 07, 2007

NBA Thursday

I'm waiting on the total to come out for Spurs at Kings. I'm thinking the number should be fairly low on the strength of Spurs defense maybe the number will be luring the Under takers in the low 190's and I would advise to take the Over. Kings are meshing at this point regardless or Artest distraction and they should come out firing at the surging Spurs. I would even consider taking the home dog as the ATS number should rise, but hey my game right now is the Total and that's what I'll stick with. Be back later when the numbers are out. Good luck people.

Sure enough the number is just about where I thought it would land.

SAS/SAC OVER 193.5 at +103 for 2 units(L)

Adding to this play:

SAS/SAC OVER 193 at +100 for 2 units(Push)

Man, I was right there and needed that last shot. Bibby had a off night when I expected him to have the hot hands.

0-1-1 -2.00 units

No comments: